Online Banking with Pinellas Federal Credit Union
Pinellas FCU will NEVER ask you for your personal financial information, such as your credit card or debit card number, PIN, expiration date, etc. - either online or by phone. If this information is requested, do NOT enter or give out any personal information. Contact the credit union as soon as possible and report the incident. At PFCU, keeping the information that you entrust to us private is our highest priority, which is why we employ the most sophisticated security measures available to safeguard your account and personal data from unapproved or fraudulent access.
Online Banking - CU Web Connect
With all the features of CU Web Connect, members are able to view account information and transfer funds, from any computer with internet access. Simply enter your account number and your access code in the "My Account" login box – and you will be ready to experience the convenience of using CU Web Connect.
CU Voice Connect
727-588-0182 or 800-253-7394
CU Voice Connect is your 24-hour connection to the Credit Union. From the convenience of any touch-tone phone, you may access a wide variety of account information, such as balance inquiries; verify payroll deposits, transfer funds, get check clearing information and much more. Ask a Member Service Representative to sign you up for this FREE service.
CU Loan Connect
727-588-0182 or 800-253-7394 option 8
Apply for a loan-by-phone any time, day or night, with CU Loan Connect. Just call (727)588-0182,
Option 8 and follow the prompts. Please be sure to listen and follow until completion.
Bill Pay & e-Statements: Fast, easy, secure
Experience the convenience of paying your bills online. Pinellas FCU Bill Pay is quick and easy – no stamps, no paper check, and no envelopes – pay all of your bills online with the click of a mouse. And it’s safe. It is also easy to sign up/set up and it’s just $5.25 a month for unlimited usage. Just log onto our online banking, click on the Bill Pay icon and follow the prompts. It’s that easy! If you are unsure, just try the Bill Pay demo to experience how easy it is to set up and pay your bills.
With Pinellas FCU Bill Pay you receive the features you want the most, and more.
- One location to pay all your bills
- Payments that are safe, secure, and guaranteed against errors or late payments
- Payees stored online
- e-Billing – receive bills online from a growing number of billers
- Easy sign up and set up, sign up and pay your bills right away
- Lower costs compared to paying bills by mail
- Faster payments and you can pay multiple bills at once
- Schedule your bills ahead of the due date or you can also schedule recurring payments - your choice
5 Easy Steps to e-statements
- We will notify you when your statement is ready
- Your e-statement is available 24 hours a day
- You can easily print your statement or download to your computer
- It’s free! And it’s safe with 128 bit encryption technology
- It’s easy to sign up. Just follow the prompts
Sign up today - Just sign into your account with your access code and click the e-statement box in the top row, the follow the prompts.
If you don’t know your access code please call (727) 586-4422 between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.