Largo Office* - Posting #150123SRTLR
Roosevelt Office* - Posting #150127SRTLR
||Under general supervision and in accordance with established policies and procedures and state and federal regulations, provides timely and courteous service to Credit Union members including, but not limited to: general account information, account transactions and maintenance, and routine problem resolution.
- Performs transactions and account maintenance accurately and with attention to detail.
- Processes and balances financial transactions involving cash, checks and negotiable instruments daily, with accuracy and attention to detail, and in accordance with established policies, procedures and state and federal regulations.
- Processes deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and loan payments accurately and efficiently.
- Responsible for ensuring that night depository, mail and/or ATM deposits are processed daily.
- Responsible for vault and teller drawer cash.
- Responsible for distributing negotiable instruments to branches and monitoring access to the safe deposit box area (Largo office only).
- Mentors/guides and trains tellers, alerting Branch Supervisor to performance and training needs.
- Exhausts all reasonable efforts to resolve out-of-balance situations promptly and as needed.
- Obtains member identification and verifies signatures for transactions as appropriate.
- Attains and maintains a working knowledge of all credit union products and services, organizational policies and procedures, and state and federal regulations relating to credit union operations.
- Maintains teller area in terms of security and neatness.
- Ensures confidentiality of all Credit Union, member and employee information and transactions.
- Cross sells credit union products and services that best meet members’ financial needs.
- Supports a team oriented environment in the workplace and represent the Credit Union, Board of Directors, Management team and other employees in the best possible light at all times.
- Participates in job related training and employee meetings as required.
- Assists in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
*May be called upon to provide coverage to other branch locations as needed.
- Requires a positive, motivated and adaptable person with initiative, aptitude and willingness to learn.
- Must have above-average written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent prioritization, multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills required.
- Must have strong people skills, high level of confidentiality and customer service skills are critical.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency are required.
- Above average math skills and analytical/problem resolution skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (i.e.: Word, Excel, Outlook), web browsing, CRT, 10-key calculator and general office equipment required. Use of computer equipment requires repetitive key strokes.
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 30 pounds, and bend or stretch.
- Must be able to see, hear and use a telephone, and read, write, speak and type English fluently (bilingual helpful).
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; an Associate degree in a business related field, from an accredited university is preferred.
- At least two years’ of financial institution experience - particularly in a cash handling capacity - is required. At least two years’ supervisory background is desired. Equivalent combination of education, skills, qualifications and experience will be considered.
- Preference will be given to applicants with financial institution experience. Credit union experience is a plus.
- All applicants must have a clean criminal background and credit check.
||Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to Human Resources/Administration.
Equal Opportunity Employer * Drug-Free Work Place * Smoke-Free Work Place