Can I be a Pinellas Federal Credit Union Member?
If you meet any of the criteria, YES! All you need to be a member is to:
- Live, work, worship, attend school or regularly do business in Pinellas County
- Be a State, County or Municipal Employee
- Be a member of one of our Select Employer Groups (SEGs)
- Be Related to a current PFCU member
Member Service is Our Business!
Pinellas Federal Credit Union was established in 1956 as a not-for-profit cooperative to assist our members with highest level of customer service. We are dedicated to offering our members an array of benefits to help them achieve financial wellness and stability for a bright future.
Just a few of the member benefits include:
- Competitive Loan Rates
- Free Checking with Free Direct Deposit and Free eStatements
- Free ATM and Debit Cards
- Free cash withdrawals at PFCU ATMs and other selected ATM Networks
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Bank by Phone
- Lower – and in many cases – No Fees
- Club and EZ Saver Accounts
- Certificate Accounts
- Traditional, Roth and Coverdell Education IRA Savings and Certificate Accounts
- Free loan repayment through payroll deduction
- Member special offers and discounts through Love My Credit Union Rewards