As our area braces for the impact of the recent surge in COVID-19, Pinellas Federal Credit Union has made some changes to navigate our way through this pandemic, keeping the health and safety of our members and employees at the forefront. We continue to provide full service in ways that accomodate for the virus that has taken the country by storm. Please read for the latest updates.
Status of All Branches
- As of Monday, October 26, 2020, all branches are open.
- Our network of ATMs are available througout the county, and can be found at: https://www.pinellasfcu.org/your-credit-union/atm-locator. The ATMs found at our branches and within the CO-OP network have deposit capabilities. Services that are available at ATMs include:
- Balance Inquiry
- Cash Withdrawals
- Check and Cash Deposits (at our Branch and CO-OP Network ATMs only)
- Account Transfers
Access Your Accounts Safely from Home
- If you don’t need to physically come to a branch, please help our community stop the spread of coronavirus and use our remote options to access your accounts.
- We have recently added updated technology that allows members to electronically sign documents from the safety of their home. Give us a call to see if this option can work for you at 727.586.4422.
- Our Mobile App gives you 24-hour access to your accounts, from anywhere. Simply download the app from the App Store or Google Play, and sign into your account. This app also features remote deposit, so you can deposit checks easily from your phone.
- Online Banking also offers 24-hour access to your accounts. Log in via www.pinellasfcu.org.
- We have added an online chat feature to our website, which offers a way to speak directly to one of our Member Service Representatives with any questions or concerns you may have. This is available during regular business hours.
- As always, please call us with any questions or concerns, or if we can simply point you in the right direction at 727.586.4422 or email us at email@example.com.
What we are doing to keep members and staff safe:
- PFCU has been following the CDC guidelines and recommendations with all of our branches. We regularly clean and disinfect all public areas with the CDC approved cleaners.
- All employees are required to wear a mask/face covering when in shared spaces, and follow the 6-foot social distance recommendation. Our employees have taken a personal responsibility to respect and protect each other, and strive to social distance in every instance.
- All teller-lines and member service offices have been outfitted with plexi-shields for the times when in-person meetings are required.
- Our branch teams frequently disinfect high-touch areas such as keypads, ATM screens, drive-thru tubes and buttons, and door handles.
- Hand santizing stations are available in many places througout all our branches.
- All members and visitors are required to follow the county mandate to wear a mask and social distance when inside the building.
As a part of the Pinellas County community, we are committed to staying available for our members in the safest way possible…for your health and ours. We have added some COVID Relief options to help you and your family during this time, such as lowering rates and creating an Emergency Bridge Loan. If you need assistance, we are here.
Go to main navigation