New & Improved Digital Banking Experience
On June 14, 2022, we will be introducing our enhanced Online & Mobile Banking platforms. Both applications will provide members with greater control over their finances and allow you to conduct all your banking needs with ease.
We’re excited to share the many new features and capabilities available to members through the new platforms.
- Increased security & privacy protection
- Added security authentication or facial recognition
- Send secure messages directly to the credit union
- Update your contact information and address
- Apply for a loan
- Open additional share accounts
- Renew Certificates of Deposit
- Transfer money between financial institutions
- Manage your debit & credit cards
- Reorder checks
- Calculate loan payoffs
- Access up to 16 months of estatements
- Updated bill pay look on Mobile Banking
- & Much more!
What You Need to Do
Our goal is to make this transition as seamless as possible for all our members.
- Online Banking: You DO NOT need to do anything different to log into Online Banking. Use the same login information as usual. Upon logging in, you will notice a new look and added features. Feel free to explore the new platform, but rest assured all your normal account settings will remain as they were prior to the upgrade.
- Mobile Banking: Before you can access our new Mobile+ Platform, you must download the new app. Please visit the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and search: Pinellas Federal Credit Union. Once downloaded, you will log into the platform with your normal login information.
June 14th: Upgrade Day
On June 14th, we will begin the conversion to the new platforms. During this time, our Online Banking and Mobile App will be unavailable. We anticipate this downtime to take place between 8:30 am – Noon.
If you have any questions about the upgrade, or experience issues logging in to the new platforms on June 14th, please call us at 727.586.4422 or begin a Chat session with a Member Service Representative.
We appreciate all your feedback and input, and hope you enjoy the new digital experience.Go to main navigation