Can I be a Pinellas Federal Credit Union Member?
If you meet any of the criteria, YES! All you need to be a member is to:
- Live, work, worship, attend school or regularly do business in Pinellas County
- Be a State, County or Municipal Employee
- Be a member of one of our Select Employer Groups (SEGs), including Sunshine Savers Club
- Be Related to a current PFCU member
Member Service is Our Business!
Pinellas Federal Credit Union was established in 1956 as a not-for-profit cooperative to assist our members with highest level of customer service. We are dedicated to offering our members an array of benefits to help them achieve financial wellness and stability for a bright future.
Just a few of the member benefits include:
- Competitive Loan Rates with easy payment options, including loan repayment through payroll deduction
- Free Checking with Direct Deposit, eStatements, ATM & Debit Cards
- Free cash withdrawals at PFCU ATMs and other selected ATM Networks
- Mobile Banking with Remote Deposit
- PFCU CardNav and Mobile Wallet, including Apple Pay, Google Pay, Garmin Pay and FitBit Pay
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Low rates for Visa Credit Cards with Member Rewards
- Lower – and in many cases – No Fees
- Club, EZ Saver Accounts and Youth Accounts
- Traditional, Roth and Coverdell Education IRA Savings and Certificate Accounts
- Member special offers and discounts through Love My Credit Union Rewards