Frequently Asked Questions
About Pinellas Federal Credit Union
- What is the email address for the credit union?
- Where is Pinellas Federal Credit Union located and what are your hours?
- Who can join Pinellas Federal Credit Union?
- How can I apply for membership at Pinellas Federal Credit Union?
Certificates of Deposit Questions
- What are the charges for a checking account?
- Can I get overdraft protection?
- What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?
Debit Card Questions
- What are the daily limits for a VISA check card?
- How much am I charged for using my check card to make a purchase?
- Can I use my debit card outside the United States?
- Who do I contact if my debit/credit card is lost or stolen?
Financial Literacy Questions
General Product and Service Questions
- What is the routing number of the credit union?
- How can I reorder checks?
- What online/electronic services do you offer?
- What type of savings accounts do you offer?
- Does the credit union offer free bill payment?
- Do you offer mobile banking?
Home Banking Questions
- What should I do if my home banking login fails?
- How do I log in to online banking?
- How do I sign up for home banking?
Loan and Credit Questions
- What type of loans do you offer?
- Do you have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- How do I get pre-approved for a loan?
- How often should I get a copy of my credit report?
- How can I get a copy of my credit report?
- What is a signature loan?
- How can I apply for a loan?
- Do you offer business accounts?
- How can I change my address?
- Do you offer notary service?
- Do you have safety deposit boxes?
- Can my payroll be deposited directly into different accounts?
- I need to place a stop payment on a check. How can I do that?
- Does the credit union offer wire transfers?
- How do credit unions differ from banks?
- Is my money that I have on deposit at Pinellas Federal Credit Union insured?
- What should I do if my wallet is lost or stolen?
- What should I do if I think I’ve been a victim of identity theft?
- What is “phishing”?
- What is “vishing”?