Making a Loan Payment
There are several ways to make your monthly loan payments to PFCU from another financial institution:
1. Transfer money from your PFCU checking/savings account to your loan.
2. Make an Online Loan Payment, One-Time or set up a Reoccuring Payment Schedule, CLICK HERE. This option gives you total control of your loan payments!
3. Enroll in your financial institution's Online Bill Pay.
4. Sign up for ACH Loan Payment. This allows a Member Service Representative to set you up to automate your monthly payments in a way that works for you, FREE of any service charges. To sign up, simply fill out this FORM and return to PFCU at:
P.O. Box 2300
Largo, FL 33779-2300
5. Pay by check through the mail. Remember to provide your loan information and mail check to the address listed above.
Go to main navigation