Pinellas FCU Mobile Text Message Banking Agreement
Pinellas Federal Credit Union Mobile Text Message Banking is a service provided by Pinellas Federal Credit Union (“the Credit Union”). The terms “Credit Union,” “Us” or “We” mean Pinellas Federal Credit Union. The terms “You” or “Your” mean the person who uses this service.
By using the Credit Union Mobile Text Message Banking service, You agree to the following terms and conditions:
- We may send any Credit Union Mobile Text Message Banking message through Your communication service provider in order to deliver them to You. You agree that Your communication services provider is acting as Your agent in this capacity.
- You agree to provide a valid phone number for this service so that We may send You certain information about Your applicable account. We will determine in our sole discretion what information We make available through this service.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Us harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, cost and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from Your provision of a phone number that is not Your own or Your violation of applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance. Your obligation under this paragraph shall survive termination of the Agreement.
- Credit Union Mobile Text Message Banking is provided for Your convenience and does not replace Your monthly account statement(s), which is/are the official record(s) of Your accounts.
- This service may not be encrypted and at some point may include personal or confidential information about You, such as Your account activity or status. You agree to protect Your communications device that receives information through this service and not to let any unauthorized person have access to the information We provide to You through this service.
- We will not send You marketing messages through the Pinellas FCU Mobile Text Message Banking service.
- Receipt of account information through Pinellas FCU Mobile Text Message Banking may be delayed or impacted by factor(s) pertaining to Your phone carrier or other parties.
- We will not be liable for losses or damages caused in whole or in part by Your actions or omissions that result in any disclosure of account information to third parties. Also, nothing about Pinellas FCU Mobile Text Message Banking creates any new or different liability for Us beyond what is already applicable under Your existing account agreements.
- Pinellas FCU Mobile Text Message Banking is only available to members who have deposit accounts with Us or such other accounts as We make available from time to time at our sole discretion.
- There is no separate service fee for this service but You are responsible for any and all charges including, but not limited to, fees otherwise applicable to Your account(s) and fees associated with text messaging imposed by Your communications service provider. Standard message charges may apply. Such charges may include those from Your communications service provider. Message frequency depends on user preferences.
- To cancel Your plan or for help or information on this service, please contact Us at 727.586.4422 between 9:00am and 5:00pm EST Monday through Friday.
- You will never receive a Pinellas Federal Credit Union Mobile Text Banking message that asks You to send Us any sensitive personal or financial information such as Your social security number or Your account number. If You ever receive such a request for sensitive personal or financial information, do not respond to the message and call Us at 727.586.4422 to report the incident.
The terms and conditions in this Agreement are in addition to, and do not supersede or replace, any other agreements applicable to any of Your accounts with Us.Go to main navigation